Solar hot water systems, also known as solar thermal, use solar panels to convert the sun’s energy into hot water. They offer a virtually carbon free solution to generating solar hot water.
- Virtually free hot water from solar energy
- Government incentive worth £1,329*
- Governement grant worth between £300 - £1,000 (called the Renewable Heat Premium Payment)
- Save £60-£85 on your annual energy bills according to the Energy Saving Trust
- Safeguard against future electricity price increases
- Feel good about lowering your carbon footprint